KHON2, the FOX, My Network and CW affiliate in Honolulu, is looking for a Digital Account Executive to develop opportunities to grow station’s revenue stream for all digital properties, including display, mobile, text, and social media. Experience with back-end tools for inventory assessment, SEM (search engine marketing), SEO (search engine optimization), and CPM rating is necessary. The Digital Account Executive will be the stations subject matter expert on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the KHON2 sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The candidate must have knowledge on retargeting, geo fencing, Google analytics and social media platforms.
Developing relationships with clients while fully understanding their business models and creatively designing solutions for their marketing and advertising goals is critical to the Digital Account Executive’s success in this position.
The Digital Account Executive is expected to generate a high volume of sales-related activity, including cold calling, making presentations, fulfilling requests for proposals, reporting on ad campaign results, and continuously prospecting to close new revenue.
The successful candidate must prove he or she can be on top of shifting media trends, present him or herself as a digital leader in the market and be well versed as to how the web is impacting marketplaces. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate effectively internally and externally.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market
• Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends). Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services
• Conduct educational forums and/or seminars for clients
• Be an effective partner with the markets sales team in generating synergy revenue
• Effective closer
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Effective in “four-legged” call situations
Requirements & Skills:
• Education: BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 1+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it’s effective use for clients.
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
• Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
• Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
Close date: 09/30/2019
To apply for this position, please visit the Work for Us page on our website at www.khon2.com or go to https://broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com/jobs/6249/account-executive-iii%2c-digital-media-sales/job